Saturday, January 22, 2011

#7 - Be President of an Organization.


On Wednesday night, we had our first council meeting of the semester. It was a joint IFC and Panhellenic meeting.

The old officers were recognized, and thanked for their contributions to the Drake Community through their service.

Then, the new officers were installed. I am officially President of a national organization. Number 7 on my life list.


Alex (the IFC President) and I ran our first meeting, which was super awkward because it was so formal. I thought it was funny because that is not how either IFC or Panhel typically runs. I am excited for all of the fun we are going to have this year, especially once everyone gets comfortable with one another.

Wednesday was a great way to say goodbye and thank you to my old council friends, and hello and good luck to the new council. 
2010 VP's of Greek Programming

2010 Panhellenic President, our AMAZING greek advisor, & the 2011 Panhellenic President

Being President will provide me with a ridiculous amount of new lists, challenges, friendships, and goals. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment