Saturday, January 1, 2011

11 Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2011


1. Future Quest

2. Seeing my pledge class take the “big” leadership positions in DG. We have such a strong class and I totally support all the officers on CMT. They are going to do great things and take our chapter to the next level.

3. Getting more involved with FOCUS – whether it be the FOCUS Conference[s], discipleship, or going to/leading a Bible study – I’m excited to get more involved and meet more friends.

4. Spring Break! It's my sister's senior spring break, so we're going to Mexico. I'll just get to hang out on the beach with my mom. It'll be wonderful. My birthday will also be in Mexico!

5. Making new friends – staff and campers – at camp.

6. Being a senior in college. Actually, this is a really scary thing. But I am looking forward to it!

7. Continuing this blog & making more dents on my life list. I’ve had a lot of fun with this already, and even if no one reads it, I’m holding myself accountable to it.

8. NeedtoBreathe, Taylor Swift, and HP7pt2. over the summer with friends.

9. Living on my own for the first time!

10. My sister’s graduation trip. My mom, Steph, & I will be heading to New York City at the end of the school year. We took one right after I graduated, and now it’s Steph’s turn. I can’t wait to go shopping with them, see Broadway shows, and see the city from Kerry’s perspective!

11. The new Panhellenic Council. It will be weird not having my old friends on council, but I am so excited for the opportunity to lead these extraordinary women. I can’t wait to see what they’re going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment