So my friend Sarah posted this on my facebook wall:
"you have nothing to do today! (wednesday)
let me propose some options
1. surprise sarah mooney somewhere
2. write an old camper a letter
4. go to a church somewhere and just sit for awhile inside
5. treat yourself to starbucks
6. watch a lot of tv
7. make a brandnew craft
8. make up a devotion for one of the new songs we like
9. see how many people's facebook walls you can write on in 4 minutes
10. walk around with a camera and videotape your friends."
1. Surprise Sarah Mooney - I stopped by Sarah's room to start off my adventure. She was not there, so I left her a little surprise in note form (it's sititng on her door handle)!
2. Write an old camper a letter - Ashlyn, who I had in Ojibwa this past summer weeks 1 & 2.
3. Blog - Doing it right now!
4. Go to a church somewhere and just sit for awhile inside - I went to St. Kates to practice singing for TVP tomorrow & went to mass & sat and prayed. It was great :)
5. Treat yourself to Starbucks
6. Watch a lot of TV - I finally finished Greek. It was so good, and so sad.
7. Make a brand new craft - NEWS PAPER BASKET. Some of my friends work really, really hard on our campus newspaper. So I took the big "Relays Edition" and made them a little basket!
8. Make up a devotion for one of the new songs we like - It's titled "Personal Mission Statement Devotion" and it has to do with this song:
9. See how many people's facebook walls you can write on in 4 minutes - 7
10. Walk around with a camera and videotape your friends - I have more videos but I was told not to put them online.