|Photo Credit: Katy McCarthy|
2. I spent three summers in college working with 12-15 year old girls at a summer camp. I learned more about myself from those days than I ever taught my campers.
3. I spent my 21st birthday with the Sisters of Life in NYC wrapping presents. It was the best birthday ever.
4. I moved from Indiana to Kansas when I was 16 years old. At the time I thought it was the worst thing that could ever happen to me, but I think it might have been one of the best.
5. I believe in intentional communication, laughter, sacrifice, and love of Christ.
6. I am the oldest of four kids, and I love my family a lot.
7. I graduated from Drake University with a degree in Psychology and my favorite class was on aggression.
8. I think best and talk to Christ best when I journal.
9. My favorite book will always be Ella Enchanted.
10. I am a member of Delta Gamma and the fraternity's core values have shaped my college career and who I am today.