Friday, September 30, 2011

"You just gave me lead poisoning!" "No I didn't, this is graphite."

With the craziness of the fall semester, living out of the house, being Panhel President, and FK2KXI, I haven't seen some of my friends in what feels like forever. We've seen each other in passing, but we haven't gotten to spend real time together. So tonight I decided to change that.


We spent the evening playing "Things," laughing at the answers we wrote, and laughing even harder at the conversations that came up because of our answers. There was a common theme of farts and Matilda for answers. We were also very proud of the fact that we killed a cake.

My roommates and I are in the processes of decorating our very white apartment. It's taking a long time, but we're getting there. We decided that the wall above our couch should be the wall of things we love. It's turned into the wall of randomness. I'm excited to keep filling it up.


Things I've loved as of late:

1. Cooking. Especially for others. I feel like Shauna Niequist when I invite my friends over to eat a meal I've cooked.




2. Starting my new job in the office of Student Involvement and Leadership.

3. Going on friend dates and starting my Bible study. Last week we got to know each other and made lists.

4. Visiting Leigh in her office EVERY DAY before her last day.

5. Crafting quotes for my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment