Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is going to be the BEST weekend EVER.

It's AFLV time!

SWAG.
Agenda:
1. Leave at 4:45 AM.
2. Play at the City Museum.
3. Match in our new SWAG.
4. See my mom & sister!
5. Bond.
6. Learn how to be the best leaders possible.
7. See my friend Tyler from Futures Quest!
8. Meet awesome DG's from all over!
9. Do absolutely no homework.
10. Watch a step show.
11. Listen to a speaker talk about "Change or Die" (I'm already obsessed).
12.  Watch Amelia be the "most socially excellent undergraduate at the conference," and attempt to give her a run for her money.
13. Laugh.
14. See my best friend, Daria, from Carmel High School.
15. Take pictures for the new website.
16. Come home inspired to make positive change, to live out our fraternal values, and closer as a council.

1 comment:

  1. I like swag. I like step shows. I like being socially excellent.

    ReplyDelete