Friday, March 11, 2011

Empire State of Mind.

You guys.

In 5 hours, I am waking up.
In 5 hours and 45 minutes, I am leaving my house.
In 7 hours and 41 minutes, I'll be taking off from MCI.
In 11 hours, I'll be in NEW YORK CITYYY.

I am so excited. It is my spring break (WHOOOO) and I am going on a mission trip with FOCUS. We will be working with two religious orders and serving the people in the Bronx. We will be working in homeless shelters, with AIDS patients, and shelters for homeless single mothers. I'm going to be completely out of my comfort zone. It's going to be awesome. I can't wait to see how God is going to use me to serve others and use this mission to speak to me.

Mission Info & Source!

Please pray for those of us o this mission and the people we will be serving throughout this coming week. I won't be bringing my computer (detachment), so I won't be able to post. But I will post an update when I get home on Saturday. Thanks for your prayer - I can't wait for NYC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment