Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#TecumsehTuesday: A new mini-series

Summer 2010, Week 7, Christmas in July

Every Tuesday, my instagram and facebook feeds blow up with the hashtag #TecumsehTuesday beneath pictures that fill my heart with nostalgia. In case you didn't know, I spent 3 full summers working at the greatest place on earth, and then subbed for a week the last two years. I love CT fiercely and I will forever be an advocate of summer camps thanks to my experience as a camper and a counselor.

It's March, so it's that time of year again where I start to miss Camp Tecumseh pretty intensely. So, in order to practice some gratitude and to preserve my love of Camp, I will occasionally be posting some stories, reflections, and lessons learned from my 10 (soon to be plus) years at Camp Tecumseh. On Tuesday's, of course.

I'm really excited, and I can't wait to get started on this. I'll see you next week when I talk about why I fell in love with Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment