2. Having campers from last year in my cabin and joking around with them all week.
3. Getting flies put on Teton to the extreme almost everyday this week.
4. Flash Mobbing to ridiculous carnival music at dinner on Wednesday night.
5. Girls being real and vulnerable during devotions, especially on Wednesday night.
6. My first sleepout at the Lookout Tower ever.
7. Playing "Fire Man" with the Pathfinder Unit...and it flopping.
8. I think this show choir clinic was the best that we've ever had. With that, teaching show choir with Jamie was hilarious and so fun.
9. Making new friends on nights off.
10. Singing "Order of the Oar" to a 9 year old in Cold Stone Creamery.