Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Break Is Good.


Today, I was able to do a lot of fun winter break things.

1. I slept until 1:00. This is the earliest I’ve woken up since being home. I should probably start readjusting to normal people hours.

2. I finished my Camp Tecumseh 2009 scrapbook!
I love camp and I love crafting. Today I was able to do both, while sitting at my kitchen table listening to Christmas music! So many good things were happening at once.

Here are a few of my favorite pages:


Christmas in July
Week 5 Opening Campfire
Molly & I saw a sign for "UFO Quilt Camp" on our way back to camp & we went with it.

Some of my favorite closing campfire memories

It's true.


It was fun being able to go through my pictures from my first summer on staff. The memories were wonderful and it was great to see how we (campers and staff alike) have all changed.

3. I uploaded some pictures to snapfish (all 478 from summer 2010, along with all of my college pictures). The next step is sorting these out to see which ones I should print. I wish I could print them all!

4. Read some more of Catching Fire, the second book in The Hunger Games series. It’s SO GOOD. I can barely put it down!

5. Started making Christmas treats! My mom and I made the sugar cookies (to be iced tomorrow with Steph), and we made a ridiculous amount (a bag and a half!) of white chocolate pretzels.





I can’t wait to eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment