Friday, January 9, 2015

7QTs on Anything Other than SEEK2015



--one--
I titled my first #7QTs post after SLS14 like this, and I like it, so I'm doing it again. Like last year, I get one quick take on SEEK. It's over and that's crazy. I don't know how to handle it. The team got back late Tuesday night, and I've taken the past two days off. It's actually be great relaxing and gearing back up to launch into real life.

--two--
JP is moving to LA to get married this weekend, so we're having a big team dinner and party tonight to say goodbye. I've had the privilege of working with JP very closely on AV, sponsorships, and production these past few months. He's a great guy and I'm going to miss staying at the office really late at night watching movies in the background with him.

--three--
So, I have some news. I have a new job and I'm moving to Chicago a week from today! I don't think I've had much time to process this information until yesterday. I do not have a place to live, but I'm headed there very soon!

--four--
Verily Magazine has a great article about how to move to a new city, so I have officially made a "goodbye Colorado" bucket list. I've gotten calendar time with almost everyone I want to see, so now I just need to add calendar time to visit those few last place I want to say goodbye to. Also, I really, really want to go skiing before I move. I've lived here for a year and a half and I still haven't been skiing or snow boarding. I think I need to take care of that before going to the mountains become a long trip.

--five--
I arrived home on Tuesday night to many Christmas Cards, so that was pretty fun! Thanks to everyone who sent me a card.

--six--
Have you guys started playing Trivia Crack? My sister and brother got me hooked while I was home for Christmas. I can't stop playing.

--seven--
My teammate from Nebraska, Steph, is getting married in four months! I'm super pumped. However, I have to order my dress soon (like today), and I can't decide between these two...any thoughts on which one!? The left is the Poplin Dress and the right is the Marilyn Dress!



Head back over to This Ain't The Lyceum for more quick takes!

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress on the left! The lace is so feminine and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm leaning towards that one...I have to order today so we'll see!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, the poplin dress! I love the lace along the collar and the straight lines above the bodice. We just moved too and I had a bucket list like you... but most things didn't happen. :( Too many people and places to see, and too little time! Do go skiing! We went over Christmas. I love it, but it hasn't happened much since having kids. :( Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to go with the poplin dress...or maybe order both and return one!? Who knows....

      I'm not expecting everything on the bucketlist to happen, but it would be nice to get some things in! I think skiing won't happen, but I'm definitely going to try!

      Happy New Year - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete