I am officially a senior. I think that means I'm officially old.
Here are 6 reasons why today rocked.
1. I got to meet some of the PNM's that are going through recruitment! They are super stoked about their blue t-shirts and to be at college.
2. Can you say 141 PNMs!? This is 53 more than we had at this point last year. I am stoked.
3. Psychology of Aggression class. I signed up for this class at the last minute because my research seminar was canceled due to my professor taking the semester off. But it was so legit and I am really excited to learn all about this construct.
4. I successfully cooked my first dinner! I may or may not have caused the smoke alarm to go off, but it was delicious.
5. I colored an envelope that contains a letter of recommendation for my sister. I hope that's acceptable.
I really like the first week of school, but I am ready for the craziness of the beginning of the year to settle down and to finally get into a routine.