Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[Currently]

Reading: Paper Towns, by John Green.

image via.

Watching: Lots of Jimmy Fallon clips on YouTube. This is one of my favorites:



Wearing: Boots, boots, and more boots. Especially dresses with my boots. I love fall.

image via.

Drinking: Loose leaf tea from Davids Tea. Specifically: cinnamon rooibos chai, pumpkin chai, and queen of tarts.

image via.

Feeling: Wanderlust. For big cities.

image via.

Writing: About what moves me for the FOCUS Blog. The answer surprised me.

Praying: Morning Prayer. The praise of the psalms have been making my heart swell each morning.

image via.

Making: The final play by play for my roommates wedding this weekend.

Pondering: How I can be kinder in my daily life.

image via.

Anticipating: Site visit planning trip to Nashville and my mom's visit next week.

Tell Me: How are you, currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment